Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Our 2M "Electric" Monarch Ascension is for the sport flyer who prefers a self-launching sailplane along with the performance and handling of the 2M Monarch Ascension "RES class" pure sailplane.
With one of our recommended power systems you can expect a rapid climb rate and exceptional soaring capabilities as this sailplane has a ready to fly weight (depending on your choice of covering & equipment) of approx. 15.5oz (439 grams).
* Standard 2 piece wing
* Many laser cut & pre-shaped parts (such as pre-tapered trailing edges)
* "D" tube wing construction, low density and custom sized wing sheeting provides excellent torsional strength to weight ratio (flutter resistance)
* Single center section wing joiner
* Optimized carbon spar caps used in wing spar (NO doublers required!)
* All wood fuselage is optimized with components and construction for reduced weight and torsional strength
* Simplified wing construction; which reduces weight and improves load carrying capabilities
* All sheet tail and long control horns provide strength and flutter resistance
* "Two" spoiler system for smooth descent control
* Wing assembly jigs to insure accuracy of wing sheeting
* 2 screw wing mounting system
* Motor mount area designed specifically for our recommended power system
* Full color Instruction manual & Full size plans
* Decal set
4, 4-7 gram servos (The D47 we sell work well)
2208-12 Suppo Brushless Motor
2-cell LiPo (450-650mah) battery combined with our 9" x 5" folding propeller assembly
3-cell LiPo (450-650mah) battery combined with our 7.5" x 4" folding propeller assembly
Full range mini receiver
18-20 amp brushless ESC/BEC with braking function
2, 12" servo extensions (for spoilers)
Wing span: 78"
Wing area: 507.5 sq. in.
Weight (RTF): 15.5 oz approximately
Wing loading: 4.4 oz per sq. ft.
Fuselage & Tail Length: 38.75"